Posted by Chittoor Live | October 15, 2014
Basic Precautionary Measures to avoid fever:
- Keep your Baby Healthy and Clean. Bath your baby twice in a day with Warm Water.
- Keep an eye on your baby 24 Hours a day. Like, what activities the baby is involved in, what food the baby shows interest in.
- Ensure that no one kisses the baby. Kissing a baby is a main cause of infection.
- Talk to your baby all the time. Play with the Baby. Baby will feel very Happy with these activities.
- Take a note of the Baby’s Sleeping time, how many times the Baby Urinates, how many times the baby passes Stool.
- Ensure that all Vaccinations are given to the Baby on time.
- Have a Thermometer at Home to measure the temperature.
What if a Child gets fever?
- If the Temperature crosses 100 F, then Cold Spun the Body. Should not wet the Leg Palms, Hand Palms and the Chest parts in a Body.
Cold Spun: Take normal water in a bowl and dip a clean cloth in the water and then wet the Body.
- Have some Paracetomal Syrup at Home. Like Baby Gesic.
- Consult a known Pediatrician or a Known Hospital. Ensure that you ask below questions to the Pediatrician.
- a) What kind of Fever it is?
- b) How the Baby is affected?
- c) What kind of anti-biotics is given to a baby? What are the implications of the antibiotics?
- If the temperature stays for more than three days, then ask your Pediatrician if Urine and Blood tests are to be Conducted.